Greetings!
betrigger the "Official Launch" of the game is actually soon, i determined to sell one of my Hero of the Storm Accounts, i used to play because early Beta.

"Battle.net Account has only Heroes of the Storm as game attached to it and nothing else. Used it with invite mainly because Closed Beta."
"Click here"

All the detailed In-Game & Account info is beneath and i will also include some screenshots.

Account details :

In-Game details :
- Account Region : EU
- Account degree : 40 ( All ~ three00 Games Played Manually / Never used Bot )
- Heroes Obtained : 13 ( in a position to join "Ranked" Hero League )
- Detailed List of Heroes : Click Here
- Rank on Hero League : 50 ( Haven't played / also Ranks will be reseted at game Launch )
- Gold on Account : ~10250 (Click here / could be much more trigger i will play much more games)

BattleNet Account particulars :
- Account isn't my Main, was only registered to be played in Beta.
- E-mail was also designed for this Battle.net Account and i can give it permanently to you. ( Nothing else is registered with this E-mail Account)
- Account's Name BattleTag can be changed once. ( And i would as well prefer to be changed. )

cost is quite neacquiredicapable cause there are no present prices on the markets for HotS Accounts yet. i will take into account all the offers and go with the highest bidder.
Payment Method : PayPal

* too have much more 40 stage Accounts for "SALE" with much more / much less Heroes. So if this is sold i will put another one on the marke.
* If i foracquired to add something, i will edit my post as soon as possible.
* feel free to add me on Skype and ask me any info contemplateing the account. Skype : Nasayer.gfx

Thanks in advance!
Waiting for your offers.