How do I install and use automated CRs

Membro L'avatar di vinacciak1

Banned
    Hi,

I've been looking in PE and the CRs for awhile. I can't viewm to find a e-book that tells me how to use the CRs that men and women have been writing.

I have PE installed, I have my oLUA install and running but do not watch how i use anything really like a CR that is posted. Can someone explain this to me in detail please?
    Preperation:

- Identify your https://gitlab.com/most likelyengine/probably
    2) Extract the zip to your "%WOWdir%\Interface\Addons" folder.
    3) Rename the "probably.git" folder to just "most likely"

Net result should be a folder structure adore this: %WOWdir%\Interface\Addons\most likely

4) Download your chosen custom combat rotation and location it in your %WOWdir%\Interface\Addons folder,
    again if its downloaded from gitllab or github ensure you retransfer any tags appreciate .git or -master from the folder name.

You should now have a second addon folder structure appreciate this: (example only) %WOWdir%\Interface\Addons\probably_TeamPhoenix

5) start wow and get to character screen
    6) start your unlocker
    7) Log in to game.
    You should now have an extra motion bar which is probably. correct click the very LEFT motionbutton to exhibit a list of installed prodocuments.
    9) choose your custom prorecord.

Notes: If you cant view your custom profile as an option and only the built in prodocument is select ready that most likely means you have not names the custom addon correctly or placed it in the correct spot. or you are not in the right spec or logged on to the right character for that custom prodocument.

Scream if you get stuck.

Utente Esperto L'avatar di repoblantga
    final edited by akeon1; three Hours Ago at 08:three8 AM.

Termini piu ricercati:

Nessuno Ŕ atterrato su questa pagina da un motore di ricerca. Almeno, non per ora...