So I noticed today while fiddling with the FFB settings in Logitech Profiler (5.10) that none of them were having the slightest effect on the game whatsoever. I could tick or untick any boxes, move any sliders - nada. I could even set everything to zero, and once the game fired up properly my G27 wheel immediately firmed up. Disable LP altogether - the wheel runs identically.
Things I have unsuccessfully tried to get pCARS to honour LP settings:
- Create a new pCARS profile in LP
- Reset and recalibrate the wheel in game
- Delete the pCARS profile altogether and start a new one with fresh wheel settings
- Delete and reinstall LP
- Clear out the calibration with ClrCalib64
I've read plenty of posts about pCARS taking over the centering spring but unless I'm mistaken it is over-riding LP altogether. Am I missing something here?
Any info appreciated.
EDIT: Oops forgot to mention that all my other games (Assetto Corsa, Dirt Rally, Richard Burns Rally etc) respect LP settings. I can alt-tab to LP, change a setting, alt-tab back to the game and the settings are immediately effective.
Original Writen by tpw in PC - Technical Help & Support Category, the date of 04-07-2015 13:07.Discussioni Simili:
- How to use Logitech F310 game pad on Project Cars? in PC - Technical Help & Support
- OCULUS SUPPORT BROKEN IN PATCH 2.0 in PC - Technical Help & Support
- pCars on DX12 Windows 10 - nVidia users in PC - Technical Help & Support
- 1 tip, 1 bug in PC - Technical Help & Support
- Project Cars: PCARS PROFILER: Tools of the Trade in The Driver Network - Screenshots