As the title basically today after spending a good 4-5 hours playing with configuration and tunes with the Mclaren 12C GT3 trying to fix some over heating tyre issues I find that 1 single tune can feel completely different from one controller configuration to another which is partly why I feel to get the best people need to learn to tune themselves to suit their own controller configuration.
Now I'm not trying to say we shouldn't share tunes because it's a great thing to do but it's just a thought I had and it would be nice to see what others thought on this.
Original Writen by AdM1 in The Garage - Car Setup Talk Category, the date of 04-07-2015 00:32.Discussioni Simili:
- SMS you need to fix this kind of issues ASAP!!! in Project CARS on Playstation 4
- Community events, pointless at the moment in General Discussion
- [Source] Some kind of obfuscation in Assembly
- Is there a cheat buster of some kind for online in Multiplayer
- Derank lobby starting in 10mins :) in Counter Strike: Global Offensive Boosting