Im having an issue with my second GT3 career race at Watkins Glen. It starts in a storm then it dries up, then it rains again. I qualified 1st so I know Ive got the pace to mix it up with the front runners but as soon as the weather starts to clear Im getting decimated by AI who seems to be doing very well in the dry on wet tyres (they dont pit before it clears up so I know theyre still on Wets). I know AI behavior in the wet has been patched, so there MUST be some way I can improve my driving. I cant change to dry tyres once it clears because two laps later its wet again and I'm in the wall. So I've got a couple of questions.
1. Has anyone got any tips on maintaining speed on overheating wet tyres?
2. Is there a way to get warning of approaching rain/the clearing of rain that Im not taking advantage of? Im used to a racing title where my engineer gives me weather updates. I have done research but I'm hoping there's something I've missed.
Thanks to anyone who replies!
Original Writen by Goofball Antics in General Discussion Category, the date of 03-07-2015 03:33.Discussioni Simili:
- [General Discussion] How were you Disciplined as a Child? in General Non-Anime Discus
- [General Discussion] Would you risk your life for your country? in General Non-Anime
- [General Discussion] Bento Box in General Non-Anime Discussion
- Okay let's get serious ;) in General Discussion
- [General Discussion] ww2 soviet side cap in General Non-Anime Discussion