I'm trying to use my Logitech F310 game pad to play the Project Car game,
but the F310 game pad doesn't work. I tried to change the setting by
select the controller as Xbox one controller or customer controller,
but it doesn't work with them.
Is there a way to use this game pad with the game?
Original Writen by maxcharlie in PC - Technical Help & Support Category, the date of 03-07-2015 02:42.Discussioni Simili:
- pCARS ignoring Logitech Profiler?!? in PC - Technical Help & Support
- Mouse Support in Project CARS on Xbox One
- Windows 10 Xbox One & Project Cars in XB1 - Technical Help & Support
- Project Cars Crashed in PC - Technical Help & Support
- Cars not properly piting in PC - Technical Help & Support