Im racing within the Road Entry Club UK Cup with the Caterham Seven Classic. During a qualify session it began to rain so I darted for the pit lane. Upon arrival, I edited my pit strategy and noticed that it gave me a selection of tires to choose from for the tire change. (the usual soft, medium, hard, intermediate, and wet) Before the race I reviewed my tuning set up and within the tire compound selection it gave me the two options of automatic by weather or yiro all-season. So I'm a bit confused to why its giving the option to select a different compound in the pits when in all reality there is only one tire compound that this cup races with. Also, I can't quite tell if in the pits when I did elect to use soft if those were actually the tires to be installed.
Original Writen by Forbidden Apathy in Project CARS on Xbox One Category, the date of 03-07-2015 01:00.Discussioni Simili:
- First time on Project Cars in Project CARS on Xbox One
- Multiplayer broken for me at the moment. PLS HELP/FIX! (xbox) in Project CARS on Xbox
- Xbox One Multiplayer Stability Discussion in Project CARS on Xbox One
- Xbox Live has to be the culprit for problems in Project CARS on Xbox One
- Overall State of Project Cars in Project CARS on Xbox One