Let me start off by saying i have been with PCars since 2011, have been an avid supporter and have always tried to defend where possible this game that despite everything, i do love.

Last night i tried to race online, the biggest part of the game for me, dont race too much single player as i get a little bored racing with AI, but thats me.

So on to last night, i wanted to race gt3, i managed to have 1 race before it all went tits up, here roughly is my nights racing.

Finish my one race and go back to main menu
Select online
select filter
select gt3
select pro
choose race
enter race no drive button
back to main menu
select online
select filter
select gt3
select pro
choose race(same one)
back to main menu
select online
select filter
select gt3
select pro
choose race(same one)
enter race stuck on bumper cam
back to main menu
select online
select filter
select gt3
select pro
choose race(different one)
back to main menu
select online
select filter
select gt3
select pro
choose race(same one)
enter race stuck on bumper cam
back to main menu
select online
select filter
select gt3
select pro
enter race lobby, race in progress cant join
back to main menu
select online
select filter
select gt3
select pro
enter race lobby, race in progress cant join
back to main menu
select online
select filter
select gt3
select pro
enter race lobby no qualy straight to race, game hangs on loading screen, ctrl,alt,delete, kill the game.

Turn off pc.

As much as i will never stop playing PCars i am at a loss how long this has been a major issue and still remains a major issue, seems worse for me since patch 2.0

It is can only be something that is either hard to fix or hard to find the cause, if it were an easy fix or easy to diagnose and fix it would have been fixed by now, i am guessing its just hard to find the cause of it and not the fact it cant be completely fixed.

I really hope its not a bug that never gets resolved as it is not something that happens all the time, but tonight it completely prevented me from racing.

Rant over.:dejection:

Original Writen by Neil Bateman in General Discussion Category, the date of 02-07-2015 23:53.