I need to do some more tests However, getting new tires during race (quick race or online), I experienced the rear tires heating up a good 20-30 degrees (Fahrenheit) using the same tire pressures from my primary setup. The fronts were also off (though not as much -- may have been to the way the rears behaved after they started getting too hot). This required tweaking the tire pressures for all tires in the pit stop strategy to attempt same tire temps.
Ford Mustang Cobra TransAm @ Laguna Seca.
Original Writen by mcarver2000 in PC - Technical Help & Support Category, the date of 02-07-2015 18:40.Discussioni Simili:
- OCULUS SUPPORT BROKEN IN PATCH 2.0 in PC - Technical Help & Support
- Flat tires after pit stop in career mode in PS4 - Technical Help & Support
- T500 Issues and nothing mentioned in the 2.0 Patch notes in PS4 - Technical Help & Su
- Newbie Question - tire wear in PS4 - Technical Help & Support
- Pitstops Tire Pressures in XB1 - Technical Help & Support