I'm new to Project Cars over the last couple of days. I've tried numerous times to get online but everytime I do, the screen briefly changes to show multiplayer sessions (always says zero) and then the screen goes blank showing just the circle to cancel. No matter how long I leave it, it stays like that. If I press circle it comes up with a message "Your Sony Entertainment Account has insufficient rights to use this feature". I've never encountered this in any other game. Any idea what's going on?
Original Writen by delsutton in PS4 - Technical Help & Support Category, the date of 02-07-2015 11:21.Discussioni Simili:
- Graphics issue - struggling to find anyone else with this issue in PS4 - Technical He
- [BUG] Online Chat in PC - Technical Help & Support
- Not a good night for online racing in PS4 - Technical Help & Support
- FFB issue, white ffb graph? in PC - Technical Help & Support
- Patch 2.0 "Where is the fix for this issue?" in PS4 - Technical Help & Support