i was trying out a setup for a porsche fanatec wheel i found on here to try and improve the feel of the wheel. but!
i don't like it.. not one bit :(
so i wanted to put it back the state it was as default but there is no posibility to return these to default with only one push of a button,
and i have no idea what the calibration setting were as default.
can anyone please help me with this ?
i'm talking the list where you can adjust tire force and per wheel movement and such :)
thanks in advance!
i searched the forum but didn't really come across this. i hope i'm not asking a questign which has been answered 50 times before!
Original Writen by HFCworks in Project CARS on Playstation 4 Category, the date of 01-07-2015 21:25.Discussioni Simili:
- Formula A feedback settings in Project CARS on Playstation 4
- Ps4 gamepad (dualshock 4) settings in Project CARS on Playstation 4
- 25hr bathurst track cars issues in Project CARS on Playstation 4
- Universal FFB Settings for PS4/XB1 WebApp in Project CARS on Playstation 4
- Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO - SETTINGS in Project CARS on Xbox One